BigWallop

Default Source for printer control codes needed

"Kalico" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 May 2004 22:00:47 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

"Kalico" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry to post off-topic but I know many here work in IT.

I am desperate to get the control codes for a Samsung printer.
Samsung don't seem to want to help and I really need to print from an
old DOS app.

Does anyone know of a newsgroup, forum or similar that might be able
to point me in the right direction.

Thanks as always.
Rob

I think you should find some help and some driver software he

http://www.samsung.com/Products/Prin...iver/index.htm

(watch
out for line wrap)

There is also a program called "DOS Print" that might help after you get the
proper driver software.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Thanks for that. Is the DOS print program from Samsung?

If not, do you know a source for it?

Rob

You can try he

http://www.dosprint.com/