BigWallop

"Big Ron" wrote in message
Forget the laminate mate - she's after your sparrow

Now that's a different type of laying all together, and requires great skill
to obtain the perfect finish on the hole..........sorry, whole. :-) LOL

"John" wrote in message
A friend of my wifes has asked me to lay some laminate flooring (Click
type) for them in their hall. The hall was originally fitted with glue
type laminate flooring, which they have now removed. The original
installation was done with the flooring put under the (cut) architraves
etc. Does anybody have any tips/experience as to how I can get the last

run
of flooring under any architratraves that are already cut. If it was

glue
type I would just cut to suit, slide under the architrave and 'pull back'
into position, but with click type this would not be easy! Any tips or
ideas most welcome.

Cheeers

John