FDR

"CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote in message
I am installing a few booster fans on my furnace. I want to get more air
to my bedroom that has some large windows which I think is why it does not
maintain the desired temperature, while many other rooms can. I am also
adding a booster to my computer room vent. My computers generate a lot of
heat which makes using the room suck in the summer. In the winter I dont
need the boost.

So I need a relay or a pair of relays to do this job. I looked in
Grainger and found a couple I think fit the bill.

Steveco 90-293Q
8A@120VAC inductive SPDT

and also
Steveco 90-290Q
8A@120VAC Inductive SPNO

and
Steveco 90-370
14A@120VAC inductive SPDT

I am considering 2x the 90-370 relay so I can disconnect one of them in
the winter time, and use both during Summer months. They have 24v coil
voltage. I am hoping this will work ok. Main problem is I don't have a
source for the relays. Grainger wont sell to public, and Radio Shack
don't seem to carry similar relays, and I don't see any at local hardware
store either.

Any tips on where I can find relays?

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

Try DigiKLey, Alklied Electronics, Newark Electronics.