Kalico

Default OT : Source for printer control codes needed

On Wed, 26 May 2004 08:05:28 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2004 01:32:49 +0100, Kalico wrote:

I am running it under Windoze but can feed it codes directly.

So what doesn't it do that you would like it to do?

Print at all from the old DOS app.

Obviously, the printer needs some codes to be send before the actual
data. Or it could be that the Windows driver would normally generate
the whole bitmap image to pass to the printer, in which case I'm
stuffed.

I think the easiest solution is going to be to get an old inkjet
printer just for this app!

Thanks for your help.
Rob