Brian G

Grunff wrote:
raden wrote:
It's going to be a lovely day tomorrow

take a day off from DIY and posting to uk.d-i-y

Well, I have a broken leg and ankle at the moment, so not much to do
other than work, read, play games, watch dvds and surf. I'll be here.

Hey Grunff,

Don't let those 'minor' injuries stop you doing any DIY!

I broke my leg just above the ankle back in '82 that required the Tib and
Fib to be plated and screwed (up through the ankle bone) and what did my
sister-in-law do when I got out of hospital? She got me tiling her hall
floor with those PVC tiles - she thought I looked a little bored - and both
her and sister (my wife) found it highly amusing to see me crawling about
the floor with my leg in plaster laying the adhesive and sticking the tiles
down :-)

When the surgeon saw the adhesive on my plaster a few weeks later he gave me
one hell of a rollicking as I was supposed to have been 'taking it easy' -
not much chance of that at the time though - ahhhh.. the things we do when
we are young!

I must have done something right tho' those ruddy tiles are still there to
this day!

Brian G