Matt

"Doctor Evil" wrote:

"Matt" wrote in message
.. .
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ws.net,
Doctor Evil wrote:
He is probably better getting a new cylinder anyway. After 25 years or
more, the cylinder may be on its last legs. Best he gets a quick
recovery cylinder, not a normal Part L, ignorant counter salesmen push
as quick recovery, and he will benefit in reduced bills, and faster
re-heats. If he attempts to take out the immersion when full he could
be in for a big expensive and messy shock. A new "quick recovery"
cylinder, like an Albion superduty or Telford Typhoon, will solve many
current and near future problems all in one go.

Perhaps you'd quote an approximate cost for this against the DIY 10 quid
or so for a new immersion?

Of course, I forgot there were money trees in planet Drivel.

And also the cost of building the appropriate blast walls as according
to my local "plumbing merchant counter assistant" these hot water
tanks explode all the time.

Which ones is he talking about?

In the words of Marshall Mathers, part time corgi trainer and purveyor
of plastic pipe and copper cylinders to the masses:

"and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to
Come to think about, his name was.. it was you
Damn!"