sofie

new:

Another thought, take your receiver and a couple of speakers to a friend's
house to verify that all is OK.

Does another type, brand, or model of receiver do the same thing in your
home..... if not, and other receivers work OK then I would suggest that you
be convinced to change your preferences for purchasing a stereo receiver.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"new" wrote in message
I have tried everything. I have disconnected all breakers from my main
electrical panel and all the grounds and neutrals. Only one circuit to the
reciever from the street. It changes in intensity during different times

of
the day.
The power company does not know what I'm talking about or they are playing
dumb.
I'm Stumped!

"NSM" wrote in message

"new" wrote in message

Shorting antena has no effect. have tried it in different locations

also.
am not near any radio, TV, or microwave towers.

Do you have any other radios that work OK?