The pertinent point Charlie was making had to do with preconceptions,
which you deftly dance around. Starting with seeming sneering at
"liberals", however you'd characterize such as a subset of humanity.

May I humbly request that you chill out, relax, and resume evolving?

Rather than liberal/conservative, you might split populations along
progressive/reactionary lines. Good thing for progressives
historically, or we'd still be bowing to the crown.

Given the current crop of reactionaries (W, Cheney, Rummy, Rove, ad
nauseam) and the prospect of Secretaries of Faith and Propaganda, we
need to muster all the progressives we can.

TTFN,