Ken Johnsen

"Joe Gorman" wrote in message news:42d2b6f3$0$18650$1
Can't remember where I saw it on the web, but I built a rack out of 3
vertical 2x4s attached to the floor & ceiling joists. 3' apart (like

wall
studs).

Drilled 1" holes, 16" apart, in the edges at 5 degree angle (pointing

up -
prevents stock from slipping off) and slipped 12" lengths of 1" pipe

into
the holes

Ken

Was this plumbing pipe or EMT? I seem to recall one using EMT but can't
find it again. I need a rack but only want to make it once.

I used iron pipe, per the instructions. Just checked and it's 7/8" od 5/8"
id