Chip

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:22:26 +0100,it is alleged that "Andy Luckman
(AJL Electronics)" spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

In article , andrewpreece
wrote:

Before nailing down that last floorboard down, check that you've got all
the tools you took down there present and accounted for....

Plus a quick head count of the cats of the house.

That doesn't always work though g

8 months ago I was staying with a friend in Canada and was helping to
pay for my stay by partly remodeling the house for sale. We had all
cats accounted for before closing up the basement ceiling after
rewiring the lights.

One of the cats subsequently went totally insane trying to dig through
the drywall to get into the ceiling to feed her 3 kittens that we had
NO idea she'd had :-O (being only 3 kittens and _that_ kind of cat,
she hadn't shown symptoms of being with child.

All ended well though, all 3 kittens survived, and so did the ceiling
after some patching where I had to cut a slab of it out to get to the
kittens.

--
"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something
about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is