T i m

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:11:14 GMT, "Picker"
wrote:

When you're outside burning off old paint from a sash window with a propane
gas heat gun - make sure that the curtains inside have been taken down.

lol ..

Why *do* we do these things .. we *know* the potential consequences
(I think I've done all mentioned in the thread so far) yet we still
manage to do them .. ;-(

I still own / use the 3' high set of wooden steps that I fell off and
broke my leg when I was a kid ..! I mean it wasn't the steps fault as
such .. but I think there's something evil about them .. shudder.

And why when showing my daughter just *how* sharp the new craft knife
I bought her was, how did I end up cutting myself (well it made her
laugh anyway) sigh.

How many times have we had that 'if that slips that's gonna hurt'
thought (but we carry on fiddling with the grenade anyway? Ah, just me
then ..) ;-(

All the best .. and keep safe ;-)

T i m