Dave

Why in the world would you pay big bucks for one when you can build your own
out of 5 or 6 2x4's and scrap lumber for 10 bucks or so??

"Stephen M" wrote in message
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...44&cat=1,43326

The supported brackets eat too much space, but it 14" depth is enough for
your application, then item C (14" double bracket) could get you a similar
system. I ddi not do the math on the woodcraft set, but the individual
pieces are considerably more expensive than the LV. Personally I would
rather have a shelving system with all the same depth shelves.

-Steve

"shooter" wrote in message
oups.com...
Woodcraft has this model
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=3931
for about $165.00. I need to be able to go up against a wall like this
one does. Has anyone used this or has another option I should
consider?

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie Aldrich
Birmingham, Alabama