mac davis

On 9 Jul 2005 11:02:58 -0700, wrote:

You go to Bill Noble's site, or to Bill Grumbines?

Both, But Grumbine's most often... I wanna be like him when I grow up.. *g*

I can't agree with you more about being reminded of commercial
endeavors. Good stuff.

While I usally don't mind them, I think they are particularly offensive
when posted off topic, in the middle of a thread, and especially a
thread concerning the welfare of one of the best posting members this
group has seen.

It thrills me to no end to find this thread and anxiously go to it to
see how Lyn is doing, and thankfully, find out that someone has
something for sale, and someone else has been builiding a muscle.

I feel so proud.

Robert

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing