Ian Clowes

Default Chasing computer wiring (Cat-5) into plaster over brick wall

(Zymurgy) wrote in message . com...
How ?!

Chasing the wall out is the easy bit (SDS gouge !) but do I put into
thin conduit (there's about 6 wired to get in) and plaster over, how
do I keep in place whilst I plaster ?

Any help appeeciated.

Thanks

Paul.

Hi

I use galvanised clout nails (as used for shed felt) overlapped with
the edges if its capping.

For conduit (which I've found less use for) I've used 40mm sheradised
pins knocked in at an angle to hold it just enough to plaster over.

I'd also consider using dabs of GripFix or something similar to glue
it in place if there was a longer length.

HTH
IanC