fish

Just put in enough so that your cheeks start to feel a littly puffy.
That should hold you over until next month.

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:17:12 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:09:47 -0400, Paul Franklin
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 02:17:33 -0500,
wrote:

Last weekend I bought myself a breast pump at a chain store that was
going out of business. It looked like something fun to own, so I
bought it. Now that the weekend is here, I just took it out the box
and am trying to use it, but I found out there are no instructions and
the business is now closed forever. I just called my mother and my
ex-wife and neither of them have ever used one. Can anyone tell me
how?

Thank You

Robert W. Jacobs

Examine your breast. You should find a valve like the kind on your
car tires there somewhere. Attach the tube from pump to the valve
(technical term: schrader valve). Pump away. If you can't find the
valve, you have a factory sealed breast and are out of luck. Sell the
pump on ebay.

Cool, I found the valve. Now how many pounds should I put in. I dont
want an explosion.