Dr. Hardcrab

Default How to use a breast pump?

wrote in message
Last weekend I bought myself a breast pump at a chain store that was
going out of business. It looked like something fun to own, so I
bought it. Now that the weekend is here, I just took it out the box
and am trying to use it, but I found out there are no instructions and
the business is now closed forever. I just called my mother and my
ex-wife and neither of them have ever used one. Can anyone tell me
how?

"Park's closed! Moose out front should have told you......."

Buck Turgidson

Last weekend I bought myself a breast pump at a chain store that was
going out of business. It looked like something fun to own, so I
bought it. Now that the weekend is here, I just took it out the box
and am trying to use it, but I found out there are no instructions and
the business is now closed forever. I just called my mother and my
ex-wife and neither of them have ever used one. Can anyone tell me
how?

This question is very frequently asked in this newsgroup. I am sure you can
find an answer if you Google this group's archives.

twfsa

Hook it up to your asshole and pull your head out of your ass.

Tom

wrote in message
Last weekend I bought myself a breast pump at a chain store that was
going out of business. It looked like something fun to own, so I
bought it. Now that the weekend is here, I just took it out the box
and am trying to use it, but I found out there are no instructions and
the business is now closed forever. I just called my mother and my
ex-wife and neither of them have ever used one. Can anyone tell me
how?

Thank You

Robert W. Jacobs