Buck Turgidson

Last weekend I bought myself a breast pump at a chain store that was
going out of business. It looked like something fun to own, so I
bought it. Now that the weekend is here, I just took it out the box
and am trying to use it, but I found out there are no instructions and
the business is now closed forever. I just called my mother and my
ex-wife and neither of them have ever used one. Can anyone tell me
how?

This question is very frequently asked in this newsgroup. I am sure you can
find an answer if you Google this group's archives.