In article ,
says...
John B wrote:

Please remove splinters before emailing

I don't have any "Politically correct" answers and I don't reckon our
Govt's do either.
However I do have a feeling that the terrorists are really pushing the
bounds of sanity and the only outcome's are a) Staggering about in the
dark, as we are, and taking out a few here and there and gritting our
teeth and suffering our loses, both military and civilian.
b)Stepping back to a WWII style incarceration of POSSIBLE terrorists and
an all out war on countries that show any support for these animals.
Neither option appeals. but we have to do something.

You cannot fight them on our liberal terms or methods. If we are to
fight them then it must be by their methods. I would hope that we in
the US have learned this since Vietnam (the whiney assed crybaby
liberals won't have) and that other countries saw the futility of that
exchange. IOW, **** or get off the pot!
John

So when are you shipping out. It'd be nice having someone go over there
who would not be missed in order to support the morraly bankrupt liars
who started this whole mess.