*

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote in article

Those of us
with a fierce sense of personal pride wouldn't stoop so low, yet I'll

gladly
lean over and pick up a lost penny. I've never been so poor that I had

resort to stealing from others as he did, and I can remember some pretty
lean days.

Pick up a penny every two seconds, and you're picking up $18.00 per hour.

The youngsters who want to make big money for little effort these days
simply do not understand that concept.

I couldn't afford to buy a house on what I was making when I was in my 20s,
so I worked two jobs, 60-70 hours per week. Several others of my generation
have done the same.

Nowadays, they want $20.00 per hour for entry-level skills and
experience......

......it simply ain't gonna' happen.

Start picking up some of those pennies...............