John Doe

Richard J Kinch wrote:
John Doe writes:

I have a "professional weight steal" premium nonstick cookie
sheet that I might like to cut.

Dunno your application,

Mousepad for my new optical/laser mouse.

but MSC sells Teflon sheets treated to be gluable
on one side. Works great with ordinary epoxy.

Do you have a link for that, or more details please. I do not know
what the acronym stands for or where to get Teflon sheets.

I just bought another, very heavy duty cookie sheet with a
smoother/glossy surface. Number one priority is glide, the slicker
the better. Unfortunately it is even bigger. I will probably go on
a serious shopping trip to some bakeware store.

Thanks.