Lobster

Grunff wrote:
Lobster wrote:

I'll be using compression fittings to attach them to the pipework, not
pushfit, by the way.

Why not pushfit?

Grunff you put me in mind of a certain individual who replies to posts
asking for advice on boiler selection which include the phrase "...but
not a combi...", by advising the OP that he should fit two
combis.......! ;-)

It's just that in fact I'm getting some help on this job from an old
retired plumber friend, who refuses point-blank to touch push-fit with a
bargepole, and I know for sure that if I bought some, he wouldn't use it.

However, by extrapolation I think I've sussed which Sfix parts are the
compression-fitting equivalents of what you reccomended, so thanks for that!

David