Grunff

Lobster wrote:
Hi

I'm going to be fitting a new bath and sink next week, and thought I'd
use those newfangled flexible steel hoses to connect the taps rather
than trying to solder pipework and copper tap connectors in just the
right position. I'm assembling a Screwfix order so was going to include
2 sets of these. Trouble is, when you go to the relevant subsection of
the Screwfix site at http://tinyurl.com/7t38t (or
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...2569&id=101316), there
are no less than 27 different types to choose from, and I really don't
rate my chances of getting it 100% right! Could anyone advise me which
ones I need please?

I'm using a standard matching pair of basin and bath taps (Screwfix
11216 and 18215), and the existing pipework feeding the taps is all 15mm
apart from the hot bath tap, which has a 22mm pipe.

I'll be using compression fittings to attach them to the pipework, not
pushfit, by the way.

Why not pushfit?

The thing to bear in mind is that the basin taps will be 1/2", and the
bath taps will be 3/4".

So if you were going to use pushfit hoses, you'd need:

Two of these for the basin:

One of these for the cold bath:

And one of these for the hot bath:

Grunff