Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message

However, I'm no veggie fan and am confused by things like why veggies
need something the shape / taste of say a sausage but made out of
fungus?

I've never understood that either.

Why can't it just be a bowl of green gloop?

Because fungi aren't green. Well, I've never had any which were. White,
grey, brown, black, yellow, blue but never green. No chlorophyll, you see,
that's one of the characeristics of fungi.

In an ideal world though, I'm with you in principal (I'm still waiting
for tablet-space-food as don't rate food as a hobby in any case).

Oh, you really ARE a philistine! What dreadful experiences have you had
which could make you say that?

Food- good food - is one of my passions!

Mary

All the best ..

T i m