Chris Harris

Default Cylinder v thermal store

IMM wrote:

"Chris Harris" wrote in message

I know plenty
of people that have DIYed an unvented
cylinder.

You have to be BBA approved to fit an unvented cylinder.

Not in this country. What is BBA?

Stop trying to be know-it-all. In the UK you need to be BBA approved
to fit a pressurised cylinder.

Same to you. I don't live in the UK, check my eamil address. So not in

this
country is a fact!

This uk.d-i-y. What country is fk? Falklands?

Yes, which is UK overseas territory. As all our systems here are UK
standards, and most products imported from the UK it makes sense for me to
participate in a NG that is relevant to those standards and products.

You are participating in a NG that is open to the whole world, you shouldn't
make sweeping asumptions that just because the title of the NG includes UK
that all participants are located there. I've seen postings here from all
over.

I don't see why I should state my location, as you suggest in another post.
My question was what are the differences between certain products, not who
or what should install them. Therefore the location is irrelevent.

--
Remove "nospam." from my address to reply directly