Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
EN wrote:
I've become very concerned by the discussion below about servicing gas
boilers and landlords. Can anyone advise about oil boilers and how
often they should be serviced? By whom? And landlords
responsibilities? I can only seem to find out about gas appliances,
the rules don't mention oil. Presumably because they're not dangerous?
Or some other reason?

Dunno. Natural gas is a very clean burning fuel so doesn't leave much in
the way of deposits on the heat exchanger, etc. Town gas was a different
matter - hence the need for an annual clean. Oil, I'd say, falls between
the two. If in doubt consult the maker of the boiler.

--
*Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.