:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:23:54 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
So, what's it going to do for me .. well living 5 miles away

from
part of the projected developement area just MORE congestion and

loss
of public park?

With luck you'll end up with better underground and overground

links.

Wombling free?

There will be no 'back-handers' with our Olympics....

I occasionally have to work at Three Mills studios which isn't a

million
miles from there and would love an easy way of getting there by

public
transport. The south circular isn't a nice place to be in rush

hour.

Does the South Circular actually exist? I've never been able to
follow it for any distance..... It just seems to be a loose
collection of ordinary roads.

That is exactly what the North and south circular is, hence why it's
really called a route and not a road - it is signed either 'North
Circular' or 'South Circular' though.