Rick

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 23:41:57 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:48:17 +0100, David
wrote:

If you can get a vehicle to your house (or even if you can't) you can
use oil, its just a case of using a transport system that works for you
I've collected heating oil in 25L, 200L and 1000L containers and carted
in vans, estates and trailers, you could even set up a holding tank in
a more accessible place if you want tanker delivery and then cart it at
your leisure.

I think the 4 wheel bowser I tow for refueling the bigger machines is
2000ltr, you need a 4wd to tow it but in principle I see no reason why
it should not be the oil central heating tank, it's fully bunded. Mind
it may be best to remove the wheels during static duty.

AJH

I think I could make that Idea work, and oil tank on wheels - obvious
really - but I didn't think of it, then I get the farmer to tractor it
upto the road for filling :-)

Thanks
Rick