Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:04:39 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

.....because Tone and Ken made all

the difference. Isn't that great.

By keeping out of it as much as possible.

Tone even spoke in French and ignored that ignorant Froggie. France? best
at Cuisine? You can't get a decent curry there. Uncivilised.

Ken even wore a Becks type of suit.

Having said that, in some ways I would rather that one of the other
countries had won it, not because of a lack of patriotism but because
it's a distraction and use of resources that could be put to much
better use.

I was listening to radio chat show, and one caller said the billions poured
into London will create an even larger rift in the north south divide. I
thought he had a point.