Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Peter writes:
I am fixing my VHS recorder and the fault seems to be that the
metal/nylon widget was not sliding freely. By adding a bit more of the
lubricant from an excess on a different part of the mechanism the
system came to life and no longer eats tapes.

My question is what exactly is, and where do I buy lubricant or grease
designed for nylon/nylon or nylon/metal interfaces?

Is there a lubricants FAQ for this?

Castrol works best for Formula 1 videos.
Some butter or olive oil is best for Asiley Harriot or Gary Rhodes videos.
Finish Line is good for cycling videos.
Sunscreen works well for Baywatch videos.
Soap is good for Coronation Street videos, with a bit of
vaseline for fast-forwarding through the nappy adverts.
KY is best for the home-made porno videos.

It all depends which you watch...

--
Andrew Gabriel