Bob

Default fence posts and metposts

I am about to erect a replacement wooden fence (as soon as it arives, in a
week or so). It's going onto an existing concrete base (driveway) so I
think I'll be using bolt-down metposts or similar. The curved-top fence
panels are 3 feet high at the ends and 4 feet high in the centre and the
total run is 18 feet, 3 panels. I know I should use rawlbolts or similar
but what size? The metpost leaflet just says M8X10mm, no indication of the
length of the bolt. Also, although I am a bit "iffy" about using Screwfix
at the moment (series of upcocks on their part) would their "sheild anchors"
do the job, they seem a lot cheaper than rawlbolts.

Grateful for any advice

Bob