Rick

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:20:12 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Rick" wrote in message
.. .

Sheeps wool is 100 pence a flease from the farmer, if you want some
drop me an email. Its nautrally waterproof, and bug proof.

Not bug-proof.

I imagine all you need to do is get the sh1t out of it, which of
cource is a haven for nasties.

There's a bit more to it than that ... your imagination is running riot.

Mary

Rick

Mary

Do the bugs live by eating the wool, or do they live by eating all the
stuff (sh1t and the like) that collects in the wool ? Looking at the
local sheep population, the dirtier the sheep the more unhealty they
look.

Thanks
Rick