Ed Sirett

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 01:33:59 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

Arthur wrote:

I want the mixer to be a tap under which we can wash our hands etc under
warm/hot water.
The cold for both taps is mains supplied.

How about two ordinary taps, but with the feed to the hot one coming
froma thermostatic blending valve so that it only delivers hand hot water?

Or even the same with a monobloc mixer fed with hot or blended hot and
mains cold. Nearly all the mixer taps these days are bi-flow and suitable
for connection to potable supplies - but check just in case.