Adrian Brentnall

Hi Graham

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:10:32 GMT, wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:46:50 +0100, Adrian Brentnall adrian-the
papers and the
wrote:

Hi All

Any dishwasher experts out there - our 3-year-old Bosh is playing
silly beggars - and I'm not making any progress in fixing it.....

Try adjusting the salt and rise aid settings from the current max
setting to a minimum setting.

Try adjusting one setting at a time and see what happens.

OK - will do - and I'll keep a note of what happens this time !

So back the rinse aid off to minimum.
Check results
Then back the softener off to minimum (?leave the rinse aid at minimum
?)
Check results

Will report back g

Apart from anything it will help to prove whether the salt and rise
aid units are working properly.

Good thought

Over use of rince aid can particularly cause clouding.

I didn't know that - thought that it was a case of 'the more the
better'..... as I said - I'm not an expert in dishwashers !

Many thanks - I'll have a twidle and report back after a couple of
days - we tend to run the beast once a day

Thanks
Adrian

======return email munged=================
take out the papers and the trash to reply