John Rumm

T i m wrote:

I'm not sure this fits your format but I used to used Netscape
Messenger for my mail and that seemed to do as you described (turn my
gibberish into real words!). I'm currently using Mozilla Thunderbird
and the spell checker in that seems to give up much too easily? I find
myself trying different combinations of a word before it will even
give me a break and suggest something for me to work from!

Now that is something I would not mind if MS "integrated" into the OS. A
way of selecting a spell checking plugin that could then be called up in
any textual entry field. Each time sharing the same custom spelling
dictionary.

--
Cheers,

John.