Bob

Default Worktop worries...

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2004 10:58:27 +0100, "Bob"
wrote:

snipped useful tips

Thanks for any advice you may be able to give. I've tackled everything

in
the house myself so far (with lots of helpful advice from here), but I

would
probably have left this one to a professional. Unfortunately no-one

seemed
to be interested in doing the work (not unless they also supplied their

own
low quality worktops). In any case, as my mother-in-law helpfully

pointed
out, I could mess up quite a few cuts before it would have been cheaper

get someone in!

If you have enough worktop, try a practice cut near one end.

Thanks for the tips. The pricing structure of the worktops meant that an
additonal £5 resulted in an extra 2m of worktop. I should finish up with a
few small offcuts and one length of around 10ft, so I guess I have enough
for a couple of practice runs. Not too many, though - I could use that
piece in the shed :-)

Bob