raden

In message , T i m
writes
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:44:40 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

er - I am thrashing the right miscreant I hope ...

"Oh yes Sir / Miss / Mam . it wos me that dun it that's for sure
...s****** "

Well, to test you I'll stop. Now.

sings "Mary caaan't hurt me .. ner ner ne ner ner" that should do
it

I'm not a member of any group. You've been consorting with someone else ...

Er 'hello' .. don't we paint ourself in wode and join in some
communial fun at special weekends ...?

Anyway .. do you also have a cane ... please ?

That's not what you said you wanted.

Doh ..! thinks .. "Ha ha, Mary hasn't got a cane and it wouldn't
hurt if she used it on me anyway .." wistles

Tim, Mary is a senior citizen with a bus pass

--
geoff