Rick

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:18:41 +0100, zaax
wrote:

Why can't I install fire sprinklers myself?
Seems easy enough mains water already ready in the attic.
A bit of push fit piping from B&Q

The thouught that the piping must be able to stand the teat of the
fire, else it will break, and the water will come out in the wrong
place. But a pipe full of water is a bugger to solder, so maybe you
just need to not use rubber push fit seals and plastic pipes ....

You need to consider accidents, I guess an accident with the sprinkler
is more likley than a fire, which is what puts me off.

Rick

Hole in ceiling
one head
= one sprinkler system