T i m

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:25:55 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Doh ..! thinks .. "Ha ha, Mary hasn't got a cane and it wouldn't
hurt if she used it on me anyway .." wistles

You know, you really ought to use your spellchecker :-)

If you know of an easy to used free one that will work with FreeAgent
I'd be more than happy to use it ;-( (and that was a typo whistles
...?)

Now ... back to those dancing wasps ... ;-)

What about them?

Well, they seem to get lost even more than bees?

Firstly, they seem to confuse rubbish bins with their nest?

Once lost they resort to a game of 'hide and seek' and found that's
most effective when using my can of shandy ;-(

T i m (or "Tina" at the weekend)

What do you dress yourself in at weekends?

Oh, that reminds me .. I'll pop those floral creton frocks in the post
asap (thanks for the loan).

All the best ..

Tina (it's the weekend) ;-)