Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
You have been told. SEDBUK means nothing to a multi-point. It doesn't
do space heating.

Yes I know. I was simply mentioning two scales. On the data sheet of
this appliance that you believe to be so great, there is not even a
reference to the measurement method.

One could deduce the output to water from the flow rate figures, but if
the manufacturer can't be bothered to state efficiency methods used then
it's not impressive.

I've often wondered why John is so easily conned by maker's ads and
heavily optimistic specs, given he appears to have a rough idea how such
things should be measured?

Perhaps he's on a mission to misinform?

Certainly if he'd ever installed such things with statements like 'this
will fill your bath with piping hot water in 4 minutes' no one would ever
pay the bill...

--
*If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.