raden

In message , T i m
writes
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:45:28 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Oh and if I have a choice .. a thin leather belt soaked in cerosote
substitute please ;-)

Prepare yourself in whatever way will give you the most satisfaction.

Tim stuffs some books down the back of his trousers "ready"

Right, here we go ...

thwack

hmm

THWACK

nice .. ;-)

Stop smirking!

"I'm a non smirker!"

T H WA C K K K K !

Ouch I wasn't ready for that!!
.
.

er - I am thrashing the right miscreant I hope ...

"Oh yes Sir / Miss / Mam . it wos me that dun it that's for sure
...s****** "

I'll have a good night's sleep to prepare myself.

In this heat .. or are you back in the wigwam?

None of your business!

Hey, you changed your tune ... one min you are telling me how nice it
is for 'your group' to sleep naked in the wigwam these warm nights
then you tell me to mind my beeswax .. shrugs and turns away

Anyway .. do you also have a cane ... please ?

You naughty boy ..

T i m

way
--