Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk

Christian McArdle wrote:

Route it up. I wouldn't put an ugly flue on the front of the property

Technically it's not on the "front" as it's a sort of "cut away" bit of
the house which has a wilderness of plants that hide the gas meter box
and isn't visible from the front of the house.

On a side note, just for information, he also said in view of numerous
letters he has sent to the HSE? (or which ever government(?) official is
responsible for gas installation regulations etc) with regards to part L
and the cumpolsory installation of condensing boilers, Part L is under
review with regards to possible infringement of freedom of choice etc.
and the restriction of trade with regrads to manufacturers which may
have warehouses of un-saleable stock etc.

Also.... :¬) the "nusiance" factor of artificially created fog/smog ...
e.g. every household has a condensing boiler, all of which will be
running flat out say between 07:00 and 09:00 (rush hour)on a cold
winters morning could present very significant problems.

Don't take it as gospell, but it all makes sense to me.

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)