Tim Mitchell

In article , Geoffrey
writes
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:29:50 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

Yes it does. I've always wondered about this. In my early 20s I
used to help a couple of elderly ladies (then well into their 90s and
sadly no longer with us) with their gardening. They had a plot of
land equivalent to that for three extra houses next to theirs near the
town centre.

Just out of interest, has that house now been demolished and a block
of affordable housing (i.e. overpriced, ugly flats) with insufficient
parking built in its place?

This bee thread has been fascinating!

Just to complete the story of the "Left behind" bees, they have all now
gone as Mary said they would. Occasionally a passing bee will visit the
branch where the swarm was and then fly on.
--
Tim Mitchell