Mogweed

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
We are installing two ring mains in the kitchen, one RCD protected for
things like kettles, toasters and other general stuff and one
unprotected.
The oven would go on the unprotected ring along with the CH boiler and
the
fridge/freezer and that would be all that that ring carries - unless

anyone
has any other suggestions or comments, that is )

Where are washing machines/tumble dryers/dishwashers? Do you have a
separate
utility room circuit or something?

Christian.

No Christian, the house will be rented out when we've finished the
renovations and we decided to let it as unfurnished so the only thing in the
kitchen we are supplying is the built-in oven, hob and extractor. There is
only one possible place for a fridge/freezer to go so, although we aren't
providing it, I know where they'll have to plug theirs in which is why I can
say that it will definitely be on the unprotected circuit.

There will be plumbing for a washing machine (or dishwasher) if the tenant
has one. Should the supply for that preferably be protected or not?

Mogweed.