Lobster

Devon wrote:
I am currently in the process of having a kitchen fitted by a couple
of very good Polish builders who speak very little English.I recently
purchased a conventional Extractor and the builders have said it
would be far better to remove the air outside plus there is already a
large vent hole where it will be positioned. I rang the company where
i bought the extractor / Kitchen and they said I would need 2metres
of ducting tube/2 Jubilee clips/a through wall tube + a non return
valve. When i described this 2 my builders they looked at said no you
just need a pipe from the extractor to the outside?

What exactly do you mean by a "conventional extractor" - are you talking
about a cooker hood or an extractor fan that you'd mount vertically
directly at a hole in a glass pane or a wall?

Knowing that info would greatly help with offering some advice!

--
David