MIke Deblis

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
Any makers to avoid? Need something that takes little space and is good
for
a family of 5. Preferably all aerators etc. fixable from the top.

Before you do anything else you need to apply for consent to the

Environment
Agency. Assuming they agree, and they may insist on an alternative such as
an underground treatment plant, you will also need Building Control

approval
as well.

We have that already - We have to move or septic tank from a neighbour's
property to our own (letting the easement go), so we have obtained approval
(took weeks) for both the tank and a soakaway. It' snow down to which tank
to use...

Mike