Pandora

Default Acrylic-capped stone resin shower tray

I am proposing to buy a Mira "Flight" shower tray for a new shower. It
is made of acrylic-capped stone resin and sits on legs to allow
clearance for the waste trap between the tray and the floor.

I know this product is fairly new but I wondered if anyone had any
experiences that they could share concerning this type of tray.

Also, what about upstands? My shower will be enclosed by tiled wall on
three sides. Do I need a tray with three upstands, or four to prevent
the door seal leaking? The upstand height is 16mm above the top of the
tray. I haven't chosen a shower door yet.

Thanks.