John DeBoo

Charlie Self wrote:

Dhakala wrote:

John DeBoo wrote:

Dhakala wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Saw a headline from one of the daily London rags:

*******S.

Says a whole bunch about the British resolve if you ask me.

LOL! Yes, it does.

I really wish I knew where you found that headline.

For sure it would never appear in a US news(?)paper as the liberals
would be crying about the use of the word and less about the events that
led to its use.

Well, someone in another group told me a San Francisco newspaper used
the same headline on Sept. 12, 2001. :-)

Whoa! I didn't know SF was a center of neo-con sentiment. Oh. Right.
It's probably the most liberal city in the U.S.

Mr. DeBoos seems to be suffering from hardening of the preconceptions.

Preconceptions my eye, personally observed facts! I love the city and
think its beautiful, but... I don't live there but have visited many
times, however no matter how you slice it, SF travels to the beat of a
different drum - period. SF is one of a few cities that could get away
with posting *******S on their papers, the rest of this country would
have a freaking heart attack!
John