mac davis

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:55:05 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

You have to cut off the supply and source to the terrorists -- yes, they
can decapitate one person at a time if all they have is knives, but they
are also more vulnerable and isolated. Your invisible enemy in Vietnam was
being supplied and you weren't allowed to seriously affect the source of
their support. We can't let that happen with the current situation; those
who are perpetrating these acts are after more than just control of a few
third world countries.

yep.. I agree completely... just wish I knew (or someone did) how to stop their
supply..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing