unk

Robert

I was just knocking around an idea - looking for the alternative if it was
sitting under my nose would be better than having to make the trip to WC to
get a new bottle!

Ray

wrote in message
oups.com...
Oww.... come on, now. There is cheap, and there is silly. Don't risk
the integrity of your adhesive by using something you found under the
bathroom sink. Hours and hours of work, yet not willing to put .02
into the hat for accelerator?

I have found that used correctly (read: bathing/soaking not required)
accelerator lasts for a long, long time. I have used this combo now
for three years.

$9 plus shipping? For that much product? I don't think you can go
wrong.

http://tinyurl.com/dwrme

Robert