I took a screwdriver back to HD last weekend because the flat blade was
twisted around about 45 degrees. Since the handle was less then 1" in
diameter and I had never put pliers or a wrench on the shank I thought
the blade too soft and wanted a replacement. I was informed that they
no longer sold this model screwdriver so there would be no replacement.
I asked how they could replace Crapsman on a one for one basis when
they didn't stock the item being turned in and was informed they no
longer offered that marketing ploy. Basically their warantee is totally
worthless. Price is right but plan on buying another if you ruin it.
Leigh at Marmachine